Do you find your skin to be dull, lax or crepey? Then Skinboosters are likely for you! Skinboosters are the gold standard for hydrating the skin and creating a smooth, firm and healthy glow, improving the overall quality and texture of your skin. Skinboosters are non-cross linked hyaluronic acid (sugar molecules), that stimulate your own elastin and collagen growth. They are injected into the face, neck, décolleté or hands in small doses to give you a more youthful hydrated and firmer appearance. Skinboosters are suitable for all skin types. Typically, a series of 3-4 treatments are recommended 3-4 weeks apart, to give optimal results.
Who is a good candidate for Skinboosters?
- You are 18 years old or older.
- In overall good health.
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Skinboosters are suitable for all skin types.
- Those who have large pores, dry, aging or dull skin will see the most dramatic results.
- Those with medical conditions that lower the body’s immune response or those undergoing therapy that is immunosuppressive may be more prone to infection by a skin injection procedure.
What to expect during treatment:
On average, the treatment itself will take 15-20 minutes. Prior to your treatment, our Nurse Injectors will apply a topical numbing cream to keep you comfortable. Our Nurse Injectors will inject micro-droplets of the Skinboosters, 1 cm apart to the entire treatment area chosen (face, neck, décolleté or hands). Once treatment is completed, ice is applied to the areas to reduce the swelling and risk of bruising.